Description: Silver exterior, black interior. Bought with 65k miles, now (6 months later) 69k. Loaded - chrome wheels, heated seats, sunroof, wooden packet, CD-changer
Problems: Only problem I had so far was noisy interior air temparature sensor fan. No other problems. No vibrations, no oil consumption.
Modifications: I added rear park distance control (a must in Europe) and a PDA navigation.
What I especially like:
- N* power & sound - normally quiet, but very nice sound when accelerating
- transmission smoothness
- memory packet
- BOSE audio
- car design
What I miss:
- DRL and turning lights (both are missing in the european version)
- HID headlights
- express-up windows
- express-close sunroof connected to the rain-sensor
- automatic climate control switching to the interior circuit when exterior smell is detected
- and a bit more headroom for both front and rear seats.
- better DIC info, like AVG and INST consumption together with outside temperature displayed simultaneously
Resume: I couldn't have better car made in 1998 and I would definitely buy it again