Dutton Cadillac in Riverside CA
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Dealership Reviews Discussion, Dutton Cadillac in Riverside CA in Cadillac Reviews; We have been going to this dealership for service for around 10 years now. Having 3 Caddys in the house, ...
    AElayyat is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 85 Fleetwood Brougham, 90 Brougham 5.7, 05 Deville DTS

Thumbs up Dutton Cadillac in Riverside CA

We have been going to this dealership for service for around 10 years now. Having 3 Caddys in the house, my dad's 96 Eldorado, my 85 Fleetwood Brougham, and 89 Sedan DeVille (use to be pops), they all have had just about all of the work done at Dutton Cadillac. Our service manager, Ed, rocks, he is the man, as well as being straight forward. I'd recomend Dutton for service and deal with Ed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Curbman is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thumbs down Re: Dutton Cadillac in Riverside CA

A few weeks ago my wife and I visited this Dealership and we were treated in the worst way ever. We were asking for info on the comming Escalade ESV. The salesman Don was not helpful and very negative with us. We were willing to place an order for one and requested a test drive in the regular Escalade or an older ESV but he refused to give us a test drive. He stated that if he would offer us a test drive his vehicles values would drop due to the mileage. I asked to speak to a manager and he said that he was the manager. He told us to leave the lot because he did not have what we wanted and he knew we were not going to buy. In less than one week Dutton lost our business. We were able to find the Escalade we were looking for at Renneck Cadillac in Fullerton, CA and a few days after we picked up our Escalade we needed to service it due to a sensor. As I was waitting for service the same salesmand that caused us to not purchase at this dealership recognized me and rudely approached me and said that I needed to remove my car from his lot because I was blocking the path. Now I am here for service and here this gentlemen comes again and gives me a difficult time. I refused to move my car and I entered the dealership the see if there was a general manager and I found one. As I started discussing my situation the salesman rudely walked in and sat in on our conversation but the general manager asked him to leave. Unfortunately the general manager did not seem to be on my side but he did say that he was going to write up the salesperson. It is sad to see that this dealership is not a people dealership. The general manager stated to me that no matter what he would do I would not change my thinking about them. I told him that I was going to go to the Better Bus. Bru. and he stated that that would not accomplish anything. If I would be the general manager I would earn my customers back with whatever it takes. We are in the year 2006 and not 1960. Good luck to all

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.